EQ: How can we understand the slow cooked misogyny of male-dominated professions?
The beloved and fabulous Cat Peterson joins us to talk about working in male-dominated spaces: science education and soccer coaching. Cat shares her story about...
- Growing up in a small town and the importance of female role models
- Falling in love with soccer and science in high school, college, and beyond
- The intense demands of coaching and teaching at the same time
- The BS she puts up with as a female coach
- Equity issues in soccer and other high school sports - who has access and who doesn’t?
- The overwhelming whiteness in high school coaching
- Annie: white bread - especially English muffins
- Hope: Ketchup
- Cat: Candy all the time!
Do Your Fudging Homework: